Friday, November 03, 2006

Bad/Good News

Bad news: I have to work for a living.

More bad news: I have deadlines today.

Even more bad news: I don’t have time to write a post for today. That’s not bad news for you but for me. I enjoy the discipline.

Good news: I enjoy my job.

More good news: I like the challenge of deadlines.

Even more good news: Yesterday, I signed the paperwork to change to an 11 month contract. I’m taking off the month of June in additional to my normal vacation of 20 days per year. I’ll have more time for more adventures and have some interesting things to write about.

But, for now, this is all there is. Later today. Maybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

eAt least you didn't leave us...wondering.

11/03/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Alex Pendragon said...

You lucky dog, you. Us lucky dogs, we!

11/03/2006 07:09:00 PM  
Blogger Whitesnake said...

Oh so ya just might be coming over here??????????????

11/03/2006 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home