Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Mistake

Julie and I went to work today two and one half hours late due to a mistake I made. I am unable to multitask. I cannot talk, think and mix grout at the same time.

I was mixing about three-quarters of a bag of grout and added too much water, way too much water. I added the remainder of the bag but the grout was like soup, unusable. It was late in the day, too late to got to town, get more grout and finish the job enjoyably.

Completed kitchen tile.

Maggie appears to be inspecting our work. Actually she's pacing while waiting for her supper.


We decided that Julie would make the trip for another bag while I worked on another project. This morning we got up at 5:00 AM, had breakfast, grouted the floor and made it to work by 10;30.

On Friday we'll seal the grout. The finished job should look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home