Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm Glad I Did

I don't know how I discovered Natala but I'm glad I did.

I'm cautious about what I read, the movies I watch, the news I hear, the people I engage and the thoughts I think. I know I'm not immune to frustration, despair, anger and other bad emotions. My humanity can be dried, shriveled and twisted. I chose to minimize the possibility that I'll become a bitter, cynical old man by looking for literature, movies, people and blogs that challenge me, inspire me and help keep my humanity healthy and growing.

Here's the first thing I read today: send them home

I don't know how I discovered Natala but I'm glad I did.



After I posted the above, Natala wrote another article. I think it's worth reading also: protesting this sat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

Thanks for finding her and providing the address.

9/14/2007 03:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home