Friday, June 22, 2007

Heaven

“Take them off!”

“No way.”

“It will take only a few moments.”

“No.”

“You don’t have to take everything off.”

I was out of ideas to convince her. Why couldn’t she understand a man has needs – not wants, not wishes, not simple desires but passion-filled needs?

I began to undress. I took off my pride, tossed it to the ground, stomped on it and did an unmanly thing. I began to beg.

“Please! I’ve just got to do it.”

“I’m not doing it. It’s too cold.”

I gave up and looked across the narrow stream of rushing snow-melt water. On the other side was the Horsethief Trail that led up the mountain to the Bridge to Heaven. There were just 5 feet of water between me and heaven.

I gave up and mumbled “OK”.

“Hey, I have an idea! Let’s go to the hot spring. We can take a picnic lunch, blanket and books. We can find a spot in the grass under a tree and you can rub lotion on my shoulders and neck. Wait! They have a masseuse. I could get a massage. Doesn’t that sound like heaven?“

I turned and stumbled on something tangled around my feet. Looking down I saw my tattered pride.

“Yes, that sounds like heaven. Let’s do it.”

We began the walk back to the car and her version of heaven. After all, women have needs too.


(The above is 93% truth and 7% spice. Tomorrow, time permitting, I’ll publish photos and the rest of the story that’s anything but bland.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

You certainly have my undivided attention!

6/22/2007 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger Whitesnake said...

Yes Photos....I want to see photos!

6/22/2007 06:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home