Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Fun Begins

I went out a few minutes ago and the sun was shining, the snow was glistening and wind was kicking snow into the air. I decided to get my camera but before I could get back to the office a dark cloud obscured the sun and snow filled the sky.

When I got back to the office I found this email:
Northern Arizona University's Flagstaff campus will close today, Dec. 18, 2008, because of severe weather conditions.

The original notification of a two-hour delay has been changed to a campus closure.
Looks like my Christmas holiday begins now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Hodgens said...

Paul,

Whadaracket ya got there!

Enjoy your vaca.

Tim

12/18/2008 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger Buffalo said...

Sounds like a gift to me.

12/18/2008 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home