Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wow!

The wedding and the reception were fantastic! I have stories that I could never have anticipated. My laptop configuration has become corrupt and won´t connect to the internet. The cafe that I´m using doesn´t have the correct software installed so I can´t post photos but I have the graphic proof that everything is true.

Julie and I, along with Lee, were invited to the roof of the church by the man who rung the bells about and hour before the wedding. Didn´t expect to see the town from the roof.

The bride and groom prepared for about 300 people. I initially estimated 500 but later revised it to at least 700.

The pork was cooked in two barrels and was served with tortillas and mac and cheese. Never had mac and cheese at a wedding reception.

The dancing went all night. The pole dancing was hilarious. Never expected that at a wedding.

If you ever get a chance to attend a small-town wedding in Mexico jump on the opportunity and let me know. I´ll go with you.

Today we are doing some more sighseeting and return to the US tomorrow.

We´ve had a fantastic time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

They do know how to party.

12/30/2007 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I can tell that you've had a great time!

12/30/2007 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Alex Pendragon said...

Mac and Cheese? Really?

12/30/2007 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Whitesnake said...

Happy New Year Paul.

12/31/2007 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/01/2014 02:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home