Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holiday!

7:00 AM - No hot water. The water heater is turned off each night and wasn´t back on by seven AM. Before we left in search of breakfast I heard the background roar of the boiler.

9:30 AM - The restaurant with the outdoor dining across from the main plaza was closed. I had asked yesterday if it would be open and was told "yes". A 200 pound block of ice was delivered and is lying outside the main gate so it should be open later.

11:00 AM - The internet cafe was not open as expected. I saw a young lady leaving and asked when. "Maybe 4" she replied.

I enjoy this relaxed, unpredictable life! In 1985 I took off my wristwatch and vowed "never again".

I'm having a wonderful Christmas day!

Happy Holiday to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalo said...

Gotta have my hot shower in the morning.

12/26/2007 09:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home