Friday, February 26, 2010

Class Dismissed

It's 9:22 PM. A short while ago Julie and I got home from class.

This is the weekend we enrolled in a scuba class at the community college. Class met tonight and will meet eight hours on Saturday and Sunday. This will be a full weekend with little time for work.

I've become accustomed to being the oldest person in many groups. I expected Julie and I would be in a class with a group of young people in their twenties and thirties. Surprise! I'm probably the oldest in the class and Julie is probably the youngest. OK, it's a small class of two couples and an enthusiastic fifty-something instructor.

Tomorrow morning we have more classroom instruction and we meet at the University pool after lunch.

I'm looking forward to class tomorrow! As Julie often says "How fun is this!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home