Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A New Day

This morning before work I went out early to remove the battery from the car since it is failing, getting weak and needing replacing. As soon as I saw the sunrise I raced for the camera.

The sky was brilliant red, orange and yellow in the east. Looking north, south and west the clouds were turning shades of pink, gray and blue.

Sunrise in the east.
Sunrise in the east. (Larger version)


Sunrise in the southeast.
Sunrise in the southeast. (Larger version)


I removed the battery while watching the clouds change colors and enjoying the cool sharp morning air. Some mornings the sunrise is quick with brief moments of painted clouds. This morning it was a slow, lingering, ever changing beauty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Pendragon said...

Paul, that is one of the most BEAUTIFUL sunrises I have ever seen! The Goddess must think you are something special to perform so for you!

10/27/2009 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger anonymous julie said...

Beautiful. I'm so glad to see it.

11/09/2009 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home