Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Why Am I Doing This?

Aging is fun! It's enjoyable watching myself change. Part of the joy comes from discovering myself doing things that I never considered when younger or found unattractive in the past.

I don't enjoy writing. It's hard work but, for some reason that's still not clear to me, I've decided to do this.

So, why have I decided to create a blog?

I think part of the reason has to do with frustration with the world. It's changing and not all of the changes are improvements. This may be an attempt to sort the good from the bad. It may develop into a means of seeking the good and the noble -- assuming these exist.

For whatever reasons, this is the beginning.

2 Comments:

Blogger anonymous julie said...

One question I often ask myself: is the world really getting worse? Or, has it always been this way, and so as my comprehension increases, so does my view of just how bad things are?

1/30/2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Beardedoverland said...

Interesting blog... I must read more.

4/12/2010 07:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home